To all of our prospective purchasers...
We would like to let you all know that our horses are hand picked or bred for quality, type and most importantly temperament.
We stride ourselves on getting the most out of our horses and ponies and ensuring that they are happy and healthy.
All of the horses that we offer for sale have been:
• Regularly wormed as part of our strategic worming programme.
• Seen by our yard farrier Dylan Evans for trims. None of our horses are shod.
• Examined and treated by our vet Caroline Bramhall at Agnew Equine Ltd veterinary practice who is a qualified dentist.
• Checked out and treated if necessary by our yard Equine Physical Therapist. Jenny Adamson - Equine Physical Therapist.
• Obviously passported and hold all necessary paperwork.
We very rarely sell horses on a quick turn around usually we have them for several months if not years. So we have a good amount of history and really know the horse or pony that we are selling.
All of our horses are open to vetting.
Please click on the horse's photo for more information.... (If you dont find anything that meets your needs please dont hesitate to contact us!)